Forums | Mahara Translation

Translations /
Translation git repositories moved to gitorious.org

François Marier's profile picture

09 April 2010, 0:06

Hi,

As most of you probably know (either because you were an early tester or because I just emailed you!), we have moved all of the Mahara translation repositories over to gitorious.org.

If you ever committed something to the repositories on git.mahara.org, you should have received the details on how to get setup with gitorious.

If you have any questions or run into problems, please don't hesitate to ask for help or email me directly at [email protected]

Those of you not living in New Zealand may notice a speed improvement with the new server :)

Cheers,

Francois

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

12 April 2010, 6:57

Hello François,

Yes, I noticed last week that the main code and other branches were moved to gitourious, but the languages packages were still at GIT.

I maintain the spanish language package and have learnet a bit about GIT.
Do we keep the same username and password in Gitourios or do we need to apply for a new one?

I have opened a new account in Gitourious as mcgarcia-aaricia, if you need to enable any righ.

Are the instructions the same that we used with GIT (git push,etc)?

François Marier's profile picture

12 April 2010, 17:52

I have just added you to the Spanish translation repository:

http://gitorious.org/mahara-lang/es

Your username and password is going to be different on gitorious, the way that it works is through ssh keys (so you don't have to enter your password all the time).

Once you are logged in to http://gitorious.org , click on the "Manage SSH Keys" from the homepage and paste your public key in there.

Then, you can clone the new repository using this address:

[email protected]:mahara-lang/es.git

Other than that, the instructions (git pull, git push, etc.) are all the same.

If you have any other questions or problems feel free to email me directly at [email protected]

Cheers,

Francois

Account deleted

15 April 2010, 4:20

Hi,

I have a problem trying to connect to Gitourious. I have emailed you about it,

Regards

Mari

Account deleted

12 April 2010, 6:57

Hello François,

Yes, I noticed last week that the main code and other branches were moved to gitourious, but the languages packages were still at GIT.

I maintain the spanish language package and have learnet a bit about GIT.
Do we keep the same username and password in Gitourios or do we need to apply for a new one?

I have opened a new account in Gitourious as mcgarcia-aaricia, if you need to enable any righ.

Are the instructions the same that we used with GIT (git push,etc)?

5 results