Forums | Mahara Community

Developers /
Mahara Partners

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

31 March 2010, 20:48

Hello,

This isn't really a support question but, rather an inquiry on web designers. I need some help with coming up with a new look for our site. I have become frustrated over our sites design. Searching for web designers has become a task.  I should say finding them isn't the issue, it's getting quotes that are reasonable. We have been getting quotes from $900.00 to $1600.00 and I can't understand why they are charging us so much. We're implementing the new design and we need someone to just write up some new css for us.

My question is does mahara have partners that will do this or does anyone know of any companies that  are reasonable?

François Marier's profile picture

31 March 2010, 22:03

Hi Allen,

I can't speak for other partners, but I can tell you that Catalyst does have a design team and offers that service to its clients.

If you want to discuss this further, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Cheers,

Francois

Account deleted

06 April 2010, 2:05

$900 to $1600 is actually very reasonable.

Account deleted

06 April 2010, 9:51

Stephen,

Your right it is very reasonable but, we have decided to add more features and change more functionality before investing in the design. Our funding only supports two backend developers right now so, we have to be careful of our we spend our budget. I am working on more funding right now so we can speed up the developing process. Thanks for your reply!

Regards,

Allen

A post by Account deleted was deleted

A post by Account deleted was deleted

6 results