Forums | Mahara Community
EASY installation of any language pack
22 January 2010, 10:04 PM
I am a friend of simplicity, please follow the steps
1. Download your language pack from http://wiki.mahara.org/Download_Mahara#Language_Packs
2. Extract files; you will find a folder called: YourLanguage.utf8, for example: es.utf8
3. Open the folder, inside you will a foldercalled: lang, inside you will find a folder called YourLanguage.utf8 Copy this folder you will need it further.
4. Inside the htdocs Mahara’s folder search for a folder called lang.
5. Delete the folder called en.utf8
6. Paste the folder called YourLanguage.utf8
7. Change the name from YourLanguage.utf8 to en.utf8
That is all !!!