Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Submit view for assessment

Sigi's profile picture

21 January 2010, 9:17

Before I get insane I'd better write a posting ;-)

What has happened to the function "submit for assesment" ? It does not work for my students anymore - it did before the last upgrade... and for my own views it works only in a way that I can submit to a group which I am a member of - this is not really what this function had been created for? I also tried it out here in mahara.org and there is also no way to submit to anyone else but the group "MAHARA community" though I'm a member of different groups..... does anyone have a clue?

Thanks

Sigi

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

25 January 2010, 22:52

Hi Sigi,

"Submit for assessment" is only available for groups of type "Course", and the view owner must also be a group member.  It has always had those restrictions but it should definitely still be working!

Sigi's profile picture

29 January 2010, 11:52

Hi Richard,

thanks for the hint. Yes, now that I changed the group type to "course"  the submit button is there - BUT only for the whole group... not to submit to any other person like for me as teacher.... and I'm dead sure that this option did exist before because my students had used it.....  any clue?

Thanks for your help

Sigi

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

31 January 2010, 17:38

It is only possible to submit views to groups (and it has always been like that).  If you want students to submit views to you alone, then I guess you can achieve this by telling them to submit their views to a course group in which you are the only group admin, and in which there are no tutors.
4 results