Forums | Mahara Community

Open Discussion /
Deleting a submitted view

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

06 January 2010, 6:25

Kia ora  I am new to Mahara and while testing functionality submitted a view to the "Mahara Comunity".  I would like to know how to delete this view.

Thanks

Eric Stone

Craig Eves's profile picture

21 January 2010, 16:36

Hi Eric

Once a view is submitted to a group that has been set up as a Course group the submitter can only change the view once it has been released by the group admin or tutor role.  This is to prevent a student changing a view after submitting.

The view is only able to be seen by the group admin and tutors. One of these people would need to release the view so you can delete it (not me unfortunately).

You may also be interested in the integration with Moodle (Mahoodle) where a Mahara view can be added as a Moodle assessment.

regards

Craig

kalli benetos's profile picture

19 March 2010, 6:40

I have just done the same thing :(

I deleted the activity in Moodle hoping that would release the view but it didn't. I will now delete all the accesses to the view and try some more voodoo. I am admin on both systems but can't see where I can release a view from moodle

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

21 March 2010, 16:45

When the view is submitted to a moodle assignment I don't think it can be released on the Mahara side.  It is supposed to be released when the assignment is graded in Moodle, but I think we need another way to do it in case it never gets graded.
4 results