Forums | Mahara Community

Developers /
Css style and Other

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

05 January 2010, 10:27

Hello,

I have two questions that I need some help to understand how the mahara platform. 

1. When a user decides to edit their profile views the views.css takes control of the layout. I was wondering is their a way to have the style.css to take control of the layout? I haven't figured out what file to edit. Our default layout is different than the view layout. I hope that made some sense. I am sure that it can be changed but, not sure how yet.

2. Also when a user exports their view in an html form a zip file shows as mahara-.............., is there a way to change this to our site name or an abbrevated name? We're not wanting to take anything from mahara but, would like everything to use Chatterbing's name. We credit mahara properly throughout the site. Users might be hestitate to dowmload something that has a different name than the site name. I know I would be due to the many viruses that are distributed across the internet. 

Thanks for the help in advanced.

Account deleted

05 January 2010, 11:12

My thought on the css isue would be to add a new css file and put it into the header file. Then rewrite that page to correspond to that css file. Not sure if that would work but, it was an idea that I came up with.
Account deleted

15 March 2010, 15:30

About the export question,

You want to change the lines in export/html/lib.php and export/leap/lib.php that look like

$this->zipfile = 'mahara-export-html-user' . $otherstuff

to whatever you want.

Account deleted

15 March 2010, 15:41

Penny,

I totally forgot about this when I posted this in the forums. Thanks for bringing this back to memory and thanks for replying.

Cheers:) 

4 results