Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Error Message on Portfolio Tab = [ENV] 49 Not installed!

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

05 January 2010, 6:24

I've just completed my installation and as far as I can tell it's OK.
I've ironed out quite a few issues that weren't obvious from the documentation.
However, now I've created a new user and logged in etc.. I've got an error when I click on the Portfolio Tab which is as follows:- 
[ENV] 49 Not installed! Please create config.php from config-dist.php
Call stack (most recent first):
  • log_message("Not installed! Please create config.php from confi...", 1, true, true) at /var/www/view/lib/errors.php:123
  • log_environ("Not installed! Please create config.php from confi...") at /var/www/view/init.php:53
  • require("/var/www/view/init.php") at /var/www/view/index.php:32

any ideas what this is about? ...and how to fix it 

Account deleted

06 January 2010, 3:46

OK, so I've had a look around and worked out that there's no config.php in the /view folder.

So I copied the one in from the root and that seems to get past the error, but I just get a copy of the homepage now, I was expecting something a bit more snazzy in the Portfolio tab!!

should I have some alternative values in the /view/config.php file ?

Account deleted

06 January 2010, 4:10

It looks like the /view folder is a complete replica of the root folder except it doesn't have a folder call view in it. That doesn't sound right to me?
Account deleted

06 January 2010, 6:02

yeah, that's solved that little mystery. I had removed the currupt /view folder and put in a new version (extracted from the tarball), sweet as a nut.

not sure how I got to have nested sites one inside the other probably too much excitement when unpacking the goods in the first place.

case closed  :-)

4 results