Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Import/export

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

09 December 2009, 13:00

Hi,

I have installed Mahara v1.2 but don't show Import option. Just appear Export option. any idea?

the plugings (import and export) are enable.

thanks

Account deleted

09 December 2009, 18:10

Currently import is only available to the site admin. It appears on the Add User page in Site Administration.
Account deleted

10 December 2009, 9:41

ahh..

thank you very much!

Sigi's profile picture

10 December 2009, 19:35

Richard,

is it correct that I can only use the import function with a user I have to create first? I have 2 identities in my MAhara- one as a teacher and one as an admin. I made an export from a view but there is no way to import it in my other account as I am not a new user....  is thee something I did not get right?

Thanks for your help.....  would it mean I have to create a third iidentity to import my stuff from the other accounts? But then only one view import seems to be possible  .... arrrrgh.....

Thanks for any help

Sigi

Account deleted

10 December 2009, 21:03

I'm afraid that import of views by themselves is not yet possible, you can only import entire users.  We intended to have the standalone view import working for 1.2, but basically ran out of time.
Sigi's profile picture

11 December 2009, 8:32

Hi Richard, thanks for your reply :-(  This means I would have to create yet another alter ego for me and import all stuff? Weird, hope this is on the roadmap and hope in my teacher training no one will come up with the question how to import stuff ;-) ..

Have a nice day

Sigi

6 results