Forums | Mahara Translation

Translations /
adminlang.git upgraded to 1.2

David Mudrák's profile picture

10 November 2009, 19:29

Hi folks,

I just updated the adminlang.git and pushed a new branch adminlang-1.2. This branch tracks the Mahara 1.2_STABLE branch and contains all the code from the previous adminlang-1.1 version. I had to modify some parts due to the new templating subsystem. It seems to work fine but probably more testing is needed.

I have some pending patches sent by Dan Marsden long time ago which are going to go into this branch soon. Sorry I do not have time to add any new features or improve the code as I am fully focused on Moodle stuff at the moment. However, I would like to keep the tree in a "mergeable" status. Therefore, if you spot any conflict or bug, please let me know.

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

12 November 2009, 14:19

Thanks David. Although I have the new language strings of Mahara 1.2 almost translated into Spanish (only the changes in artefact need to be translated), I will download and try it.

The git instruction to download it is the same that appears in the wiki?

Regards

12 November 2009, 16:16

Hi Mari Cruz 

The up-to-date instructions should be at http://wiki.mahara.org/Developer_Area/Language_Packs/GUI_Translation_Interface

Please feel free to extend the wiki and/or http://mahara.org/view/view.php?id=1547 with any information you find useful.

David 

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

18 November 2009, 14:02

Hello David,

I tried to clone adminlang 1.2 both from Git.mahara and your mirror. In both cases, I got differet error messages.

What I have done in the end is to download the zip file from the mirror to install it.

I wonder if more users are having problems when running the git clone command from the console.

Regards

19 November 2009, 16:51

Hello Mari

> I got differet error messages

Can you please paste the error messages you got?

5 results