Support /
1.2b4 Views feedback & Add View to watchlist problems

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

15 October 2009, 2:50

Hello all,

Just installed Mahara 1.2b4 and found these problems:

1. Existing Feedback not visible

I created new group view, opened it... and what I see in feedback part: rotating gif and "Loading" word

But when I wrote new feedback and placed it, all feedbacks became visible.

2. "Add to watch list" isnt working - I click ed on it - only "loading" word appeared in top left corner.

Account deleted

18 October 2009, 19:16

Hi,

I haven't be able to duplicate the feedback problem in any web browser.. if you do a hard reload (Ctrl+F5), what happens? Does it start working again?

Though I was able to duplicate your watchlist problem, and I have now fixed that on master, so the fix will be in the next release Smile 

Account deleted

18 October 2009, 21:11

Thanks for looking into this issue, Nigel. Smile

What about stucked blocks: still cant do anything about it, maybe its only me getting such "bug" .

Also another mistake showed up recently: when I press view whole wall I get following:

"A nonrecoverable error occured. This probably means you have encountered a bug in the system "

Account deleted

20 October 2009, 21:43

Hi - the wall was indeed broken. I have now fixed it on master (another bug relating to our switch to Dwoo).

What do you mean by "stuck blocks" ? 

Account deleted

27 October 2009, 10:54

The stuck blocks -  when I mouseover and click on block for drag and drop its becomes draggable not droppable and moreover -  I cant select another block, I just have one block "sticked" to mouse pointer.

Account deleted

27 October 2009, 17:31

Hmm - what browser are you using?
Account deleted

28 October 2009, 2:49

I use Google Chrome, but also checked that in Opera and IE, same thing.

Maybe its an error during install? I will reinstall 1.2b4 and check for that error again.

Account deleted

28 October 2009, 18:10

Possibly.. perhaps it might work if you install the latest code from the source repository instead of the latest beta? We have made many fixes since the beta. You can get the code from here: http://wiki.mahara.org/Download_Mahara#Development_Snapshots

8 results