Forums | Mahara Translation

Translations /
Wiki-Documentation in Spanish

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

27 December 2008, 7:50

Hello,

I hope you are having a merry festive season.

I have started the documentation of Mahara in Spanish, in the wiki, but I don´t know if I have located the fist page of the documentation in the right place:

I have created a link from "Mahara Wiki" to "Documentación en Español", and from this last one, there is a sub-page about how to install Mahara (I am working in this last one).

Please, feel free to move the main page of the documentation to the right place.

Regards

Account deleted

27 December 2008, 17:07

Hi, Dekiwiki has a feature they call "polyglot" which means that you can set the language for a page, and all subpages by default will have the language of that page.

I created a new page, "Documentación en Español", which I have set to be Spanish. So you can lay out pages in the same way under that page as the rest of the wiki is.

Here is a link to a page on the Dekiwiki site explaining the feature:  http://wiki.developer.mindtouch.com/Deki_Wiki/Specs/Multiple_Languages_within_one_Deki_Wiki_Instance

Account deleted

28 December 2008, 13:54

Thanks,  Nigel, I have deleted the old page and continue editing in the new one, setting the lenguage to "Spanish" in all the new pages.
Account deleted

28 December 2008, 17:51

Yep looks good. Thanks for your hard work on the translation!
4 results