Forums | Mahara Community

Mahara/Moodle integration /
Mahoodle.pdf page 13

Jai Gupta's profile picture

05 October 2009, 0:35

Page 13 of Mahoodle.pdf suggests that if there is a communication error it is most likely WWW Root problem.

What I have observed is that most users are facing this problem even when WWW Root was OK, my work around was to ignore the error and continue to page 14 to 16 and then come back to page 13. It worked for most of us.

I think Moodle changed a bit in its recent version and is the cause of this change.

Nigel, thanks for the detailed and easy to follow documentation.

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

05 October 2009, 19:14

Hiya - yeah, the documentation was written way back for an older version of Mahara. I have been meaning to copy it all out and put it on the wiki, so we can update it a bit (in particular, the screenshots). But don't give me credit for it - the original documentation was written by Donal McMullan, who was an employee at Catalyst a few years back. I wish the rest of our documentation was at such a high standard!
Jai Gupta's profile picture

05 October 2009, 23:37

I have updated the document writer's name on my site :)

I will try to create the wiki page,  would it be btter to expand page 'Moodle/Mahara Integration' or to create new page?

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

06 October 2009, 19:55

Yeah. I imagined making some new pages under that page to contain the content (might be worth making a page per chapter). If you could do that, it would be of great help! SmileSmileCool
4 results