Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Mahoodle - Network Servers Block missing

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

04 October 2009, 19:23

I am trying to set up the SSO for Moodle and Mahara.  In the Moodle setup, when I check the Moodle Network authentication, it shows that users can roam to the mahara site. If I go directly to the Mahara site, it works perfectly.  I have double (triple, ..) checked the mahoodle pdf installation document.  My problem: the Network Servers block is missing (I'm the admin user), i.e. when on the Front page of my Moodle installation and I select  'Add a Block', the Network Servers' block is not on the list (or anything else that might represent it).  This is the last little piece of the jigsaw!!

Any suggestions?

Account deleted

04 October 2009, 20:50

Hi - for reference, what version of Moodle are you using?

And you have both enabled Moodle Network authentication, and checked that when you view the settings for it, it says "Your users can roam out to the following hosts: [your mahara]" ? 

Account deleted

05 October 2009, 2:21

I am using Moodle 1.9.5 and have downloaded the most recent version of Mahara (1.1.6?).  I have enabled the Moodle Network authentication, and when Igo to
  • Users
  • Authentication
  • Moodle Network authentication

to check it, it shows that users can roam to the mahara site.

Aidan

Account deleted

05 October 2009, 19:39

Hm, interesting. That sounds like it should work then.. And your users have the "Log into a remote moodle" privilege? I normally grant this to all authenticated users.
4 results