Forums | Mahara Community

News /
Mahara 1.2.0beta3 (unstable) released

This topic is closed. Only moderators and the group administrators can post new replies.
Richard Mansfield's profile picture

16 September 2009, 6:18 PM

The latest beta of Mahara 1.2 can be found here.

This release includes improvements to Leap2A import and a new tag cloud/search feature.  See the release notes for more details.

This release should be installed into an empty directory, not on top of a Mahara 1.1.x installation.

Custom themes developed for Mahara 1.1 will be incompatible with this release; more information can be found on the Wiki.

Edits to this post:

16 September 2009, 8:13 PM

Oops.  Unfortunately this beta includes a nasty bug which stops new blocks from being dragged and dropped into views using firefox.  I'll try to get a fixed version out later today.

17 September 2009, 12:44 AM

The bug is now fixed with 1.2.0beta3. This release also includes a new Creative Commons block type, thanks to Francois Marier.  The dev site at will be updated soon with this release, for anyone who wants to try out these features.

24 September 2009, 4:40 PM

This is great news, thanks for all your hard work. Please keep us posted on any future developments.
Ray Merrill's profile picture

25 September 2009, 1:07 PM

Which git branch is this in?  I don't think I saw a branch with the name.
Penny Leach's profile picture

26 September 2009, 2:11 AM

Hi Ray!

It's still in master at the moment.  At the point of the first Release Candidate, a branch is created.

6 results