Forums | Mahara Community

News /
Mahara 1.2.0beta3 (unstable) released

This topic is closed. Only moderators and the group administrators can post new replies.
anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

16 September 2009, 18:18

The latest beta of Mahara 1.2 can be found here.

This release includes improvements to Leap2A import and a new tag cloud/search feature.  See the release notes for more details.

This release should be installed into an empty directory, not on top of a Mahara 1.1.x installation.

Custom themes developed for Mahara 1.1 will be incompatible with this release; more information can be found on the Wiki.

Edits to this post:

• anonymous profile picture Account deleted 17 September 2009, 0:38
Account deleted

16 September 2009, 20:13

Oops.  Unfortunately this beta includes a nasty bug which stops new blocks from being dragged and dropped into views using firefox.  I'll try to get a fixed version out later today.
Account deleted

17 September 2009, 0:44

The bug is now fixed with 1.2.0beta3. This release also includes a new Creative Commons block type, thanks to Francois Marier.  The dev site at http://dev.mahara.org will be updated soon with this release, for anyone who wants to try out these features.
Account deleted

24 September 2009, 16:40

This is great news, thanks for all your hard work. Please keep us posted on any future developments.
Account deleted

25 September 2009, 13:07

Which git branch is this in?  I don't think I saw a branch with the name.
Account deleted

26 September 2009, 2:11

Hi Ray!

It's still in master at the moment.  At the point of the first Release Candidate, a branch is created.

6 results