Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
LDAP and update details

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

27 September 2009, 19:13

Hi Yaju - sorry for the long wait, the past week has been very chaotic Frown

I posted a cleaner version of your patch on the bug tracker, though I haven't had a chance to test it yet. I think what you are describing about the e-mail makes sense, though if the email field was locked then maybe it could be synced ok - I guess that would require a bit more code to handle. As always in the FOSS world, if you code it, you get the behaviour you want anyway Wink 

Yaju Mahida's profile picture

27 September 2009, 20:49

Hi nigel in what branch you have applied this patch ? Please, can I know with what release it will be included and how long it can take?

I need to think about email address that what sort of things should be implemented for General Mahara Users. I will look into this and will come up with some work.

Account deleted

27 September 2009, 21:35

Hi - it hasn't been applied to a branch yet, someone will have to give it a quick test first, though I'm not expecting many problems Smile

Also, one thing I forgot to ask. Your contribution will have to conform to our contribution policy, which means you'll have to "sign" your commit. Are you able to post on the bug report saying that you're happy for your patch to be contributed according to the policy? 

Yaju Mahida's profile picture

27 September 2009, 23:34

Hi I have done that
Account deleted

28 September 2009, 18:59

Thanks Smile. We'll test it and try get it included either for 1.2 or shortly after.
Account deleted

27 October 2009, 1:08

Hi - just to let you know, I have now applied the patch to master and 1.1_STABLE Smile. I just cleaned up some whitespace and added a help file, but it worked fine on my testing LDAP server.
16 results