Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Mahara and Blackboard???

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

02 September 2009, 4:43

Hello all,

Does anybody know if there is any integration or development done between Mahara and Blackboard?

I am sitll a Moodle  supporter, but I have to deliver  a presentation about Mahara to an university that uses Blackboard asVLE.

Any advice, comments or suggestions about using Mahara with Blackboard would be much appreciated it.

Regards

Account deleted

02 September 2009, 6:41

Hi Aaricia,

have you read this other topic here? 

Blackboard Vista Integration

Cheers

Account deleted

02 September 2009, 12:15

Do you mean Blackboard Learn (Classic LMS) or Blackboard Vista (formerly known as WebCT)

we looked at doing SSO from bb to mahara, but didn't do it due to time constraints on the project.

Account deleted

02 September 2009, 17:45

Hi - there's no particular integration, but for one university on MyPortfolio, they export lists of users, groups and group memberships to us via CSV, which we then synchronise. That doesn't give them full SSO, but it does allow them to manage the users and groups within Blackboard.
Account deleted

03 September 2009, 10:43

I believe that it is Blackboardm Vista, I will receive more technical details soon. The person I contacted didn't know much about it.

Thanks to all for the information.

Account deleted

14 September 2009, 20:45

Hi - I'm interested in 'managing users and groups within Blackboard'. What do I need to do to get synchronisation? We currently use the two applications quite separately.
6 results