Hazlinda Binti Hamzah
Kampung Parit Semo, Ayer Hitam, 86100 Batu Pahat, Johor.
To attain an internship position in software development/web development
Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented professional committed to attain an internship position in software development or web designing field to contribute my knowledge for the growth of the company while completing my bachelor’s degree in computer science (software engineering).
- Fluent in the MS Windows Vista/ XP/2000 operating environments. Proven ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
- In-depth experience applying HTML, Visual Basic, Visual Studio, JSP, JSF, C#, ASP.Net.
- Advance training and experience in the application and usage of Adobe Photoshop CS3, Microsoft Dreamweaver.
- Exceptionally well organized; strong work ethics and willingness to work hard to achieve employer objectives.
- Dedicated and flexible.
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Software Engineering); University Technology Malaysia (UTM), Skudai J.B; expected graduation: November, 2011.
- Certificate in Creating a Web Application Using Javaserver Faces(JSF) Framework; UTM (2010)
- Penang Matriculation College, Penang (2006/2008)
- Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Datuk Menteri, Batu Pahat, Johor (2003,2005)
- System: Windows (Vista/XP/2000/), UNIX, Linux
- Software: MS SQL Server, MS Office, TextPad, Netbeans 6.8, Visio, Visual Studio.NE
- Hardware: Hubs, Server, Switches, Routers, PC.
- Networking: Ethernet, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Join Nett Challenge 2010 organized by the net ball team UTM (2010)
- Fourth place in the netball “Premier Sports (SUPER 09)” organized by the sports bureau, committee of college students Kolej Perdana, UTM (2009)
- Participate in mainstream science VI program organized by the bureau of education committee, Kolej Perdana, UTM (2008)
HIGHLIGHT OF EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Acted as facilitator for undergraduate students at University technology Malaysia (UTM).
- IT Base Sdn. Bhd. (Computer Lab Assistant)
- Responsible for handling trouble shooting.
- Helping student to use computer software and hardware.
- Done various other duties as needed.