Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
problème collection en créant institution

Manuel Vincent's profile picture

11 October 2022, 6:53

Bonjour

j'ai créé pour mon département de médecine à l'université,  les portfolios des100 nouveaux étudiants qui arrivent en Novembre.

J'ai des collections qui sont automatiquement ajoutées (à partir des pages de l'institution créée) lors de la création des portfolios vierges.

Mais j'ai oublié une collection ...(en fait le bouton copie lors de la création était sur Off)

est-il possible de rajouter cette collection manquante aux 100 portfolios sans avoir à les traiter un par un ? et si oui comment?

merci

Hello

I created for my medical department at the university, the portfolios of the 100 new students arriving in November.

I have collections that are automatically added (from the created institution pages) when creating the blank portfolios.

But I forgot a collection...(actually the copy button when creating was Off)

is it possible to add this missing collection to the 100 portfolios without having to process them one by one?
and if yes, how?

Thanks
Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

31 October 2022, 7:47

Hi Manuel,

It is possible to add the collection through the following process. I assume that you don't want your students to receive any notifications via email, hence the extra steps. I also assume that they are all in an institution that is not 'No institution' (shortname 'mahara').

1. In your config.php, set
    $cfg->sendemail = false;
    This will prevent emails from being sent.
  2. Remove your students from the institution so that they are just in 'No institution'.
  3. Change the sharing permissions for the collections that you've already shared and don't allow copying of them.
  4. Change the sharing permissions for the collection you want to share with your students to allow copying.
  5. Add all your students back into the institution.
  6. Make sure that they all have the correct authentication method.
  7. In your config.php, set
    $cfg->sendemail = true;
    so that emails are sent again.

Before you change everyone over, you may wish to trial that with one or two accounts to make sure that the process works for you.

Thank you

Kristina

2 results