Forums | Mahara Community

Open Discussion /
Plugin Mahara 19.10

04 March 2020, 21:23

Good morning.

I wanted to know which plugins for the Mahara platform is up to date and adapted to mahara 19.10?

Best Regard.

Antoine.

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

13 April 2020, 21:20

Hi Antoine,

I apologize for the long wait. Mahara only has a few active third-party plugins so that we haven't had the need to develop a database and track their status. But that also means that we don't have a good overview of which ones work and which ones don't. It will be best to check the plugin's code repositories to see when they've been updated last.

I know that the MyCPD plugin works on Mahara 19.10 because we have that in use on a few sites. I do see though that not all pull requests have been merged in and that there might still be another one on its way for 19.10. You would need those in order to make it work properly.

Thank you

Kristina

18 June 2020, 19:14

Hi Kristina.

Sorry also for making you wait for the answer on plugins.

Yes indeed I had noticed that either the plugins continued to be maintained by the plugin editors who adapted their code for the higher version of Mahara with each update or you could see that the most interesting plugins were integrated into the core of Mahara.

At the university, every time we update the version, we test all the plugins and publish a list of plugins that can be integrated for the current version of Mahara that we own.

So thank you very much for coming back.
I also congratulate you on the release of Mahara 20.04.
Keep going.
Cheers.
Antoine.

29 November 2020, 11:32

Hi Antoine,

Thank you. I'd be interested which plugins you are using. Are there functionalities that are very popular and might be well suited for inclusion into Mahara core?

Best,

Kristina

20 January 2021, 4:57

Hello Kristina.

A document will soon be established by all the universities of the Grand Est to meet the needs of the DUNE EOLE commission. This document informs on how the Mahara platform is implemented in our structures?
What are the links with the Moodle platform?
What are the plugins used?
How do we update...
This file will be present in a few months, I will keep you informed of its presence on the web.

Cheers.
Antoine.

21 January 2021, 9:06

Thank you, Antoine. I'd appreciate the heads-up. :-)

6 results