Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
InternalMedia block

MarionMacDonald's profile picture

30 March 2018, 0:21

Hello

We're having a problem with the InternalMedia block.  This first occurred following an upgrade last September (to version 17.04.4) and was resolved but has now re-occurred.  MP4 files display a lot of metadata.  WMV files don't display at all but it is possible to download the file.  In Chrome, it is possible to see "This plugin is not supported".   Almost all file formats are permitted in the admin panel for this block.

Anyone any ideas?  Sample: https://mahara.uhi.ac.uk/view/view.php?t=RiVBc4mZUwMkpSayfeE2

Regards

Marion

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

03 April 2018, 12:25

Hello Marion,

How did you resolve the issue in September? I suspect that some CSS styles changed but that the CSS has not been updated on your server. If you could please update the CSS and then check again?

Cheers

Kristina

MarionMacDonald's profile picture

03 April 2018, 20:50

Thanks for your response, Kristina.

We're externally hosted so I don't have access, even to the themes.  Last September, the issue did relate to the stylesheets but I was puzzled it re-appeared since we've not had any updates since then.

Regards

Marion

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

04 April 2018, 13:40

Hello Marion,

That's a question for your hosting provider because they would know if anything changed in the codebase since then.

Cheers

Kristina

4 results