Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Offline settings ...

Marcus Tremble's profile picture

15 January 2018, 18:41

Greetings all,

Evaluating Mahara and I would like to know if I can set my Mahara site to "Offline", during development work?

Is there a setting for this, and where will this be located?

Got lots of work to do before release...

Thanks!

Marcus Tremble's profile picture

15 January 2018, 21:20

Whenever I click on the top "Administration" link (next to the logo) my installation logs me out and I cannot view key admin settings.  Like to register my site with Mahara, etc...  Can someone tell me how to correct please?

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

17 January 2018, 7:51

Hi Marcus,

Is it just on the admin homepage or for every page? Please take a look at our installation troubleshooting page.

Cheers

Kristina

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

17 January 2018, 7:55

Hi Marcus,

What do you mean with "offline" mode? Mahara cannot be used offline if you want to use online content in your pages.

You can set "productionmode" to "false" in the config.php so that you get error message printed to the screen making debugging easier. Furthermore, performance information will be displayed in the footer.

Additionally, you can use the the "sendallemailsto" config setting to redirect all emails to one address.

You can find commonly config.php settings documented in the user manual. Alternatively, you can find them all in /lib/config-defaults.php with brief explanations.

Cheers

Kristina

4 results