Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
share by me =nonrecoverable error occurred

Laszló Bambuk's profile picture

01 December 2016, 3:17

Hello,

after an updgrade from 16.04 to 16:10, the share by me went error zone:

xyx.domain: Site unavailable

A nonrecoverable error occurred. This probably means you have encountered a bug in the system

any idee?

01 December 2016, 9:05

Hello,

(sorry my english), after upgrade, when i select the "Configure Site" --> "Share", then give back similar: Site unavailable

A nonrecoverable error occurred. This probably means you have encountered a bug in the system.

any idea?

Robert Lyon's profile picture

01 December 2016, 10:11

Hi Laszló

The error you is a generic one that can be for a number of issues.

Are you able to take a look at the error log for the site?

Or are you able to edit the htdocs/config.php file and set

$cfg->productionmode = false;

visit that page and then visit another page to allow errors to show to screen?

With more info it will be easier to find out what is wrong

Cheers

Robert

01 December 2016, 10:44

Hi Robert,

thank you, the message is this:

first red box

[WAR] 25 (lib/errors.php:796) Failed to get a recordset: mysqli error: [1054: Unknown column 'v.accessconf' in 'field list'] in EXECUTE("
            SELECT v.id, v.type, v.title, v.accessconf, v.ownerformat, v.startdate, v.stopdate, v.template,
                v.owner, v.group, v.institution, v.urlid, v.submittedgroup, v.submittedhost, IF(v.submittedtime >= '1970-01-01', UNIX_TIMESTAMP(v.submittedtime), TIMESTAMPDIFF(SECOND, '1970-01-01', v.submittedtime)) AS submittedtime, v.submittedstatus,
                c.id AS cid, c.name AS cname,
                c.submittedgroup AS csubmitgroup, c.submittedhost AS csubmithost, IF(c.submittedtime >= '1970-01-01', UNIX_TIMESTAMP(c.submittedtime), TIMESTAMPDIFF(SECOND, '1970-01-01', c.submittedtime)) AS csubmittime, c.submittedstatus AS csubmitstatus
            FROM "view" v
                LEFT JOIN "collection_view" cv ON v.id = cv.view
                LEFT JOIN "collection" c ON cv.collection = c.id
            WHERE  v.type IN ('portfolio', 'profile') AND v.owner = 13 ORDER BY c.name, v.title")
Command was:
            SELECT v.id, v.type, v.title, v.accessconf, v.ownerformat, v.startdate, v.stopdate, v.template,
                v.owner, v.group, v.institution, v.urlid, v.submittedgroup, v.submittedhost, IF(v.submittedtime >= '1970-01-01', UNIX_TIMESTAMP(v.submittedtime), TIMESTAMPDIFF(SECOND, '1970-01-01', v.submittedtime)) AS submittedtime, v.submittedstatus,
                c.submittedgroup AS csubmitgroup, c.submittedhost AS csubmithost, IF(c.submittedtime >= '1970-01-01', UNIX_TIMESTAMP(c.submittedtime), TIMESTAMPDIFF(SECOND, '1970-01-01', c.submittedtime)) AS csubmittime, c.submittedstatus AS csubmitstatus
            FROM "view" v
            WHERE  v.type IN ('portfolio', 'profile') AND v.owner = 13 ORDER BY c.name, v.title

first blue box:

• log_message("Failed to get a recordset: mysqli error: [1054: Un...", 8, true, true) at /srv/www/htdocs/teszt/lib/errors.php:95
  • log_warn("Failed to get a recordset: mysqli error: [1054: Un...") at /srv/www/htdocs/teszt/lib/errors.php:796
  • SQLException->__construct("Failed to get a recordset: mysqli error: [1054: Un...") at /srv/www/htdocs/teszt/lib/dml.php:514
  • get_recordset_sql(" SELECT v.id, v.type, v.title, v.acces...", array(size 0), "", "") at /srv/www/htdocs/teszt/lib/dml.php:680
  • get_records_sql_assoc(" SELECT v.id, v.type, v.title, v.acces...", array(size 0)) at /srv/www/htdocs/teszt/lib/view.php:6054
  • View::get_views_and_collections("13", null, null) at /srv/www/htdocs/teszt/lib/view.php:6169
  • View::get_accesslists("13") at /srv/www/htdocs/teszt/view/share.php:20

second red box:

[WAR] 25 (lib/dml.php:514) Failed to get a recordset: mysqli error: [1054: Unknown column 'v.accessconf' in 'field list'] in EXECUTE("
            FROM "view" v
            WHERE  v.type IN ('portfolio', 'profile') AND v.owner = 13 ORDER BY c.name, v.title")
Command was:
            FROM "view" v
            WHERE  v.type IN ('portfolio', 'profile') AND v.owner = 13 ORDER BY c.name, v.title

second blue box:

Call stack (most recent first):

get_recordset_sql(" SELECT v.id, v.type, v.title, v.acces...", array(size 0), "", "") at /srv/www/htdocs/teszt/lib/dml.php:680

get_records_sql_assoc(" SELECT v.id, v.type, v.title, v.acces...", array(size 0)) at /srv/www/htdocs/teszt/lib/view.php:6054

View::get_views_and_collections("13", null, null) at /srv/www/htdocs/teszt/lib/view.php:6169

View::get_accesslists("13") at /srv/www/htdocs/teszt/view/share.php:20

the whole story, that i just upgrade the system from 16.04 to 16.10, and .hu domain to .edu domain

i dont do anything with dataroot and database, just change the main code, mahara itself, and run the upgrade with secret url

system get back wit sucess, but found some mistake, some picture, and a whole portfolio was not accessible, so i decide to "downgrade", and set back the domain to the old .hu

after the downgrade we dont found any lack of objects, but this above

01 December 2016, 12:34

Hi Laszló

Hmm, you say you upgraded to 16.10 but the error you show contains a reference to a database table column that we dropped in 16.10

Can you take a look at your htdocs/lib/view.php file and make sure it is similar to

https://git.mahara.org/mahara/mahara/blob/16.10_STABLE/htdocs/lib/view.php

And that the line

SELECT v.id, v.type, v.title, v.ownerformat, v.startdate, v.stopdate, v.template,

in your version does not have 'v.accessconf'

Cheers

Robert

01 December 2016, 23:26

Hi Robert

Yes,

first i just upgrade to 16.10, but after the some bugs, for example the missing picture, and the always need to login to access a pdf file, etc, i decide to delete the 16.10, and copy here the 16.04. I try to run admin/upgrade.php to perform a downgrade, but the system did'nt do anything.

I tried to collect some more information, and maybe that cause the first error, we hade server alias,

recently we fixed, and we have now only one domain name

maybe i should to restore the 16.10, than try to solve the other errors, like the missing picture,  and the login errors?

Cheers

László

02 December 2016, 9:00

Hi Laszló

Mahara does not have a downgrade option. So if you have upgraded a site then you will either need to use a backup of your database that is on older version (16.04) to use with 16.04 codebase.

If you don't have a backup then the only thing to do is to press on forward. Change to the 16.10 codebase and try and fix the issues you found.

There is currently a patch relating to profile images https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/7274/ you can try adding that change to your codebase to see if it helps. Though if your profile images are not showing up it could mean that your dataroot artefact/file/profileicons/originals/ directories are not able to be read.

I've not encountered the pdf problem before so will investigate that one

Cheers

Robert

07 December 2016, 5:37

Hi Robert,

i have some more problems:

-first the restore situation: after the wrong update, the chosen way was the restore the old database, then restore the old system, from 16.10 to 16.04., and old domain --.hu

(i did not touch the dataroot directory)

i just try to use the system with the old domain, and saw that it is all right (but i searched only a few things, for example, the pdf-s, the shared by me, the system logo, etc.)

then the owner sad that she would like to use the new domain, and i just set up. (the old domain is .hu, the new is .edu)

since i set up the new domain, she found a few error:

1- some inserted pdf, if she clicked on, ask to login into the system with a path contains the old domain, but these is not in every case,

2- similar: with the secret url shared site with outers, cannot reach the pages, just after login

3- some file is missing from portfolios:

missing_file_from_portfolio.jpg

Can you help?

Cheers,

László

Ghada El-Zoghbi's profile picture

14 December 2016, 20:29

Hi Laszló,

Are you still having issues with your site?

• PDFs

Were the URLs to the PDFs hard-coded in the user's page? i.e. did they deliberately write "https://maharasite/..." in a text / note / etc ?

If that's they case, they will need to manually update their pages.

• Secret URL

Are these external users trying to access the URL for the old site - i.e. the URL that was given to them?

The external users shouldn't have to log in so I'm not sure I understand what the issue is.

• Missing files

The image you pasted is a bit unclear. When do you see this message that the file is missing? Can you write the steps - i.e. what link you go to, what you click on, etc.

Thanks,

Ghada

9 results