Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Copy Collection

06 November 2015, 8:16

Hello All,

I was under the impression that by upgrading from Rev 15.04 to 15.04.4 would correct a bug with copying collections.

When I have more than one person copy a collection at a time we get a deadlock error.  My IT support just installed the upgrade of rev 15.04.4 into our development system and we tested it and we got a deadlock with two people trying to copy the same collection at the same time.

Please let me know if this is a misunderstanding that this was fixed in 15.04.4 or it was to be fixed but has run into another problem?

Thank you for any help you can give me because I train classes in Mahara as many as 20-30 students that need to copy collections.

Melinda

Aaron Wells's profile picture

06 November 2015, 9:16

Hi Melinda,

15.04.4 included a change to the MySQL transaction level, which apeared to fix this issue for the community members who tested it. Unfortunately, it seems it doesn't fix the problem for everyone. So, we're still working on it.

We still haven't been able to replicate this problem at Mahara HQ, so that has made it challenging to diagnose and fix.

Cheers,
Aaron
2 results