Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
My Learning Plugin for 15.04.03

Ali Hastie's profile picture

25 September 2015, 22:11

Hi

Our hosting company has upgraded our Mahara installation to 15.04.03  and has removed My Learning plugin as it is not compatible with the Mahara 15.04.03 version.

I see that Oreluwa reported a problem with their install, found here:

https://mahara.org/view/view.php?id=11052

Any plans of an upgraded version for the My Learning plugin for 15.04.03?

Cheers

Ali

Gregor Anželj's profile picture

26 September 2015, 7:12

My Learning plugin - the surveys/questionaires - became part of survey plugin quite some time ago. Survey plugin itself probably works with Mahara 15.04 but I have not tested it.

I intend to upgrade it for Mahara 15.10 since this version of Mahara is built on Bootstrap and thus a lot of things will need to be changed. So the upgrade is on my todo list, but after the upgrade of Europass plugin.

HTH, Gregor

Ali Hastie's profile picture

29 September 2015, 1:56

Hi Gregor

Thanks for the prompt reply. So is it safe to say that it is best to utilise the survey plugin rather than the My Learning plugin? Once you get the time to upgrade of course

Cheers

Ali

Gregor Anželj's profile picture

29 September 2015, 20:52

Yes.

But since I don't know exactly when I will have the time to do the upgrade maybe you can play with the current My Learning plugin code and change line 29 in lib.php file from:

class PluginArtefactLearning extends Plugin {

to

class PluginArtefactLearning extends PluginArtefact {

This might do the trick.

HTH, Gregor

18 October 2016, 13:48

Hello Gregor,

Any news on the update of MyLearning plugin? I had quite a few teachers who were using the plugin to start a reflection on learning with their students.

Upgrade to 16.04 this summer seemed to kill our actual version of mylearning. My sysadmin says it's too broken; we need an upgrade.

What are your intentions towards this plugin?

SL

5 results