Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
line height squished

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

14 April 2015, 19:28

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing the line height of text automatically being squished together. I have had this problem for awhile. I learned to hand fix it by going into the HTML. I don't see a pattern, it seems random. Sometimes it will just be one paragraph of text in a block of several paragraphs. when I look at the HTML of this squished section of text it has - <span style="line-height: 17.327999114990234px;"> every time. Is this a bug? I typically am using 12pt and default style font. 

Robert Lyon's profile picture

15 April 2015, 9:05

Hi Simha,

I was just reading that WebKit browsers can add <span style="line-height: ?? "> tags for some reason.

Are you using a chrome browser? can you test in another browser (say firefox) to see if it happens there?

Also are you using any custom tinymce editor css?

Cheers

Robert

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

15 April 2015, 19:51

I use internet explorer and no customer editors. I will try with Firefox to see if it still happens.

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

19 April 2015, 13:13

Hi Simha,

Where exactly are you having the issue? Can you please also provide the HTML that you are using? I know we've fixed some line height issues a few minor versions ago. Are you on the latest updates for your supported version of Mahara?

Cheers

Kristina

4 results