Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Formula and notification does not work propperly

Conrad Lienhardt's profile picture

26 February 2015, 2:50

Hello,

The registration notification shows a mess: the database entries appear not at the propriate field. Is there a mismatch in the database?

Hope for your help

Thanks and Regards
Conrad

PS: Marhara 1.9.1

____

Guten Tag NN,

ein neuer Nutzer hat den Zugang zur Institution NN' beantragt.

Sie sind als Administrator/in für diese Institution registriert und müssen den Nutzer bestätigen oder ablehnen. Klicken Sie hierzu auf den folgenden Link: (here follows the Link, I suppress)

Die Bestätigung oder Ablehnung muss innerhalb von zwei Wochen erfolgen.

Details zur Registrierung:

Name: 2 Monate

E-Mail: mircoooo mircoooo

Registrierungsgrund:

[email protected]

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Das test Team

Bitte antworten Sie nicht auf diese Mail.

____

26 February 2015, 21:37

Some strange registrations:

Some Students while registering get a "McAuthentification" as name suffix. What does this cause and might it be, that this bug is linked with that one I mentioned it this thread:

https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=6690&offset=0&limit=10#post28223

Hope to get someone's ear and help

Conrad

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

26 February 2015, 22:27

Hello Conrad,

During registration, the email and name fields are always switched to throw bots off. That seems to be causing the problem. Though i haven't been able to replicate it neither on 1.9 nor 1.10. Thus, I suspect it's a problem just on your installation. Could you switch to the English language pack and see if the problem occurs as well? Not that there is something wrong with the lang strings in the German lang pack?

Cheers

Kristina

02 March 2015, 4:06

Hello Kristina,

thanks for your answer. I will wait till my next update to current version. Perhaps the problem will solve itself, if it's originally a problem by my installation.

Regards, Conrad

4 results