Forums | Mahara Community

Mahara/Moodle integration /
You have no available Mahara pages or collections. ...

Dirk Meyer's profile picture

07 January 2015, 13:33

"You have no available Mahara pages or collections. Please click here to visit "Mahara ePortfolio" and create a new one."

I am unable to select Mahara pages when trying to submit in Moodle.Is there something I need to set in Moodle or Mahara? The SSO seems to work fine.
Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

07 January 2015, 15:17

Hi Dirk,

If you already submitted the pages / collections that you created to another assignment and the pages get locked, you can't choose them for the current assignment anymore.

If that wasn't it: In Moodle make sure that you subscribe to the Assignment Mahara submission service at /admin/mnet/services.php

And if that was not it either:

Mhh. One thing I'd check if you have the latest code. I had a problem with a Moodle 2.8 install and a slightly older version of the plugin as Aaron just made changes very recently to fix a few things. The code is at https://github.com/MaharaProject The submission plugin had the version number 2014110501 (from the 2.7 branch) and that resolved my problem of not displaying anything.

Cheers

Kristina

Dirk Meyer's profile picture

07 January 2015, 15:26

OK, sweet. I am glad I posted and will try the updated code tomorrow.

I noticed that the hostid in the URL in the message is different then the hostid in the Network Server block in the Moodle.

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

12 October 2015, 15:40

I'm having this same problem. The student sees "You have no available Mahara pages or collections." when trying to submit an assignment, even though pages ARE available, and Mahara seems to be otherwise connected properly to Moodle. Moodle is version 2.8.2, Mahara is 15.04.3, and the assignment plugin is 2015021001.  Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks!

13 October 2015, 21:46

Hi Jamie,

With saying that there are pages available, do you mean that there are pages that haven't yet been submitted in other assignments?

Cheers

Kristina

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

15 October 2015, 15:43

Right.  There are several pages and collections in Mahara. (We keep making new ones every time we see the message inviting us to do so! Lol) We haven't submitted them to any other assignments, and I don't think we would be able to. Single sign on in working correctly, but the assignment plugin just doesn't seem to be recognizing that there are pages available to submit, and I'm not sure what to do about it :-/

Thanks,

Jaime

03 November 2015, 2:43

Hi Jaime,

Mhh. Does your Moodle or Mahara log give you any error messages? Without being able to try things out on your server or see directly what's going on, it might be tricky to troubleshoot.

Cheers

Kristina

Niklas Frost's profile picture

20 March 2017, 22:36

Hi! I have exactly the same problem now on my test Mahoodle setup: Moodle 322 & Mahara 1610.   Did anyone come up with a solution/explanation?!

Best Regards

Niklas

23 March 2017, 10:31

Hi Niklas,

Do you have any error messages in your Moodle and Mahara logs? What version of the plugin are you using?

Cheers

Kristina

Kirsten Konert's profile picture

06 April 2019, 1:12

Hello,

we now have the same problem. Have any of you found a solution yet?
I have now discovered a Javascript error message in my browser. But my (technically experienced) colleague says, this Javascript error always appears when we get the "You have no available Mahara pages..." message, because the javascript wants to have a value of the search field, which is normally displayed. The search field is not called in case of our error message, so the javascript does not get a value.
So this was nothing that helps us :(

What we think is possible is that from Mahara version 18.04.2 this doesn't work anymore. With 18.10.0 we also found the problem, with 18.04.0. not yet.

Do you have another idea for us? The submission plugin has to run Monday.
We have connected Mahara (18.10.0) and Moodle (3.2).7 via MNet and two institutions in Mahara.

Thank you and many greetings!
Kirsten

14 results