Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Upgrade from 1.7.1 to 1.10.1 with Plugin-Problem

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

04 December 2014, 0:21

Hi together,

I just made an upgrade from Mahara Version 1.7.1 to 1.10.1 and it worked! But I got an error message concerning the plugin blocktype.externalvideo:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Failed to get a recordset: mysqli error: [1062: Duplicate entry 'Prezi' for key 'PRIMARY'] in adodb_throw(INSERT INTO "mah_iframe_source_icon" ("name", "domain") VALUES ('Prezi', 'prezi.com'), ) Command was: INSERT INTO "mah_iframe_source_icon" ("name", "domain") VALUES (?, ?) and values was (Prezi,prezi.com)

Call stack (most recent first):
  • insert_record("iframe_source_icon", object(stdClass), false, false) at /var/www/mahara/lib/dml.php:1133
  • ensure_record_exists("iframe_source_icon", object(stdClass), object(stdClass)) at /var/www/mahara/blocktype/externalvideo/db/upgrade.php:46
  • xmldb_blocktype_externalvideo_upgrade("2010061800") at /var/www/mahara/lib/upgrade.php:433
  • upgrade_plugin(object(stdClass)) at /var/www/mahara/admin/upgrade.json.php:86

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before in Version 1.7.1 I was unable to embed Video-Code from YouTube or Prezi which wasn't shown and I tried to add these websites manually in the admin-page. probably this has caused an error of double entries. My hope was to fix it with the upgrade.

Can someone please help me, how I can fix it? Thank you in advance.

Robert Lyon's profile picture

04 December 2014, 7:28

Hi Thorsten,

All that the upgrade info in blocktype.externalvideo does is add in an entry for Prezi in your allowed iframes list. So as long as you have an entry on the allowed iframe sources page called 'Prezi' with site = prezi.com/embed/ you should be ok. This might mean either deleting your existing 'Prezi' entry or just editing it to have that site variable.

Cheers

Robert

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

04 December 2014, 7:39

Hi Robert,

that's it! I deleted the entry and restarted the upgrade.php - finished.

Thank you very much for you quick response. If only everything was that easy..Wink

Cheers

Thorsten

3 results