Forums | Mahara User Group (MUG)

General Discussion /
MUG Meeting November 4, 2014 @ 1pm, EST

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

23 September 2014, 3:34

Hi, all! Please save the date for our next Mahara User Group Meeting: November 3 at 3pm EST. Our main discussion topics will be assessment and templates. Please comment below if you'd like to present.

Edits to this post:

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

23 September 2014, 7:22

Hello,

Since this will be an online meeting, please check your timezone if you wish to attend from afar.

Sam: I'm happy to give a brief overview of some of the new cool features in 1.10 if that fits in with the programme.

Cheers

Kristina

Account deleted

30 September 2014, 7:39

Hello: We have changed the date of our Fall MUG meeting to November 4 at 1pm EST. We will be meeting in our virtual Adobe Connect Room:https://purchase.adobeconnect.com/_a880362655/mug

14 October 2014, 21:03

Hello all,

You can find the updated time zone information for the meeting here.

Cheers

Kristina

31 October 2014, 15:34

Hello,

This is just a quick reminder that the next MUG meeting will take place next Tuesday at 1 p.m. New York time. Please check out the agenda for what will be covered.

When: Tuesday, 4 November 2014, 1 p.m. EST (check your time zone)

Where: http://purchase.adobeconnect.com/mug

Cheers

Kristina

17 November 2014, 9:27

Hello,

If you missed the Fall 2014 MUG meeting, please check out the recording.

Cheers

Kristina

Account deleted

26 November 2014, 19:57

Hi Kristina

Thank you for posting the recording, however, it won't play for me.  It starts very briefly and then stops.  If I skip forward, when I click play it goes back to the beginning and then stops again.  I have tried IE and Chrome browsers. 

Any suggestions?

Regards

Jen

26 November 2014, 21:41

Hello Jen,

Mhh. I don't have that problem. It even plays in Firefox on Ubuntu. I can also skip around. It might be a loading / buffering issue. Did you stop the recording and wait a bit? That usually resolves any issues.

If you want to listen to my part of the agenda, I posted the recording at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLpQIj-xGEc

Cheers

Kristina

MarionMacDonald's profile picture

26 November 2014, 22:09

I have the same problem.  I've tried Firefox and IE but experience exactly the same issues.   I have left it to load but it didn't improve matters.

I think there's an option to allow viewers to download the recording?

Marion

27 November 2014, 7:39

Hello Marion and Jen,

As it does seem to be more than a glitch in the system, I'll alert Keith to it on Facebook. He will know if his version of Adobe Connect allows for the downloading of the recording. We could then publish it on YouTube / Vimeo.

Cheers

Kristina

11 results