Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Teacher Reports?

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

22 May 2014, 4:50

Help - I am meeting huge resistance in getting teachers on board with using Mahara.

I was asked if there was a way for teachers or admin to run a report that shows which students have submitted artifacts (when, how many, etc)

Any info greatly appreciated.

Dirk Meyer's profile picture

22 May 2014, 17:39

Hello Amy,

probably not atypical behavior what you are experiencing. Supporting the few teachers who are comfortable with a more student centric teaching approach works for me.
There are no such reports. My suggestion to the teachers would be to ask students to share the artifacts with them via shared pages so that teachers can visit the pages whenever they want.

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

02 June 2014, 20:39

Hello Amy,

As Dirk wrote correctly, there is currently no report that could tell you which student has shared what artefact. However, an administrator can see which pages the students have created and with whom they have shared them. See http://manual.mahara.org/en/1.9/administration/users.html#access-list Is that something that you were looking for? Or what do you mean by "submitted artifacts"? If your students submit their pages for assessment, the teacher has immediate access to them and knows when the pages have been submitted. She would not know though how many artefacts are on the page though unless she counted them.

Can you please describe your use case a bit so we can understand better what you are trying to achieve?

Thank you

Kristina

3 results