Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Increasing the group quota size in Mahara

Paul K's profile picture

17 May 2014, 2:29

Hi,

I need to increase the group quota in Mahara 1.9. Where I can find this option to do that? I haven't found any place to increase the quota for Mahara groups.

Tobias Zeuch's profile picture

19 May 2014, 18:18

Hi Paul,

you can change the group file quota under Administration - Groups. There you have a Manage-Button (the one next to the delete-button on the right) for each group. 

Tobias

Paul K's profile picture

19 May 2014, 23:19

Dear Tobias,

thank you. This is almost that what I need. Where I can change the default group size, so that I can adjust the size for each group bz default?

Tobias Zeuch's profile picture

20 May 2014, 2:59

Hi Paul,

the default group quota is a setting of the file-plugin: Go to Administration - Extensions, click on the [Configuration] link behind the file-entry in the Plugin-artefact row and there you find the default group quota entry, with a checkbox to override the quota for all existing groups. 

Tobias

28 January 2020, 5:40

Can an institution-administrator change the default quota of groups or can an institution-administrator change the quota of a selected groups in the institution, or can this only be done by the siteadministrator?

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

28 January 2020, 18:21

Hi Andreas,

Currently, only a site admin can change the quote in bulk via the plugin administration or for individual groups in the group administration part of the admin menu. Institution admins don't have access to that yet.

Cheers

Kristina

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

02 June 2014, 20:44

Hello Paul,

Also, you can see exactly where to find the option in the user manual.

Cheers

Kristina

7 results