Forums | Mahara Community

Developers /
? Audit Plug-in

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

29 April 2014, 12:51

Hello

A colleague mentioned that she thought someone was looking at developing a plug-in which would allow assessors to keep a copy of pages (and resources such as files in a folder) once the assessor has graded the submission _ for audit purposes.  I cannot find any mention in these forums but perhaps I have not searching using the correct terms.  Is anyone working on such a plugin?

Regards

Jen

29 April 2014, 18:14

Hello Jennifer,

I think that the feature of having a recorded history of students achievment with the ePortfolio is something that is awaited by many supervisors/teachers within the Mahara community.

During every Mahara user groups meetings (aka Hui ou Moot) it is a feature that participant ask for. There are also a few messages in the forums on Mahara.org about this.

But building this feature is everything but trivial and I don't think that a plugin could do the job. In my opinion, this feature will imply to rewrite the core code to implement this, and of course this need to be funded.

So if you have have someone who is ready to develop this, I would be one of the first to be very hapy in giving my time and experience in helping with the blueprint.

Regards,

-dajan

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

30 April 2014, 10:45

Thank you -dajan.  Unfortunately I am not a developer but just trying understand the current limitations and future possiblilies of the system to ensure that we are using it in the most effective manner.

3 results