Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
hyperlink and image

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

31 January 2014, 7:51

Hi all,

We use v. 1.6.3 . I'm on a Mac, but don't think this would be browser or OS dependent. Is there a way to make images hyperlinked? 

Thanks,

Marylena

Account deleted

01 February 2014, 1:57

If you put the images in the page description, then you can hyperlink them through the html editor. Alternatively, if you use Google Drive, Picasa , Flickr or other such repositories, the images will be linked to the gallery.

You could also make an html page, link the image on the page and then embed the page.

Is that any help?

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

06 February 2014, 15:03

Hello Marylena,

When you are in the visual editor, click on your image. When you look at the menu bar in the editor, one icon should now be available for your use and it looks like a chain. It is icon 4 from the right in the first row. Click on it and you can enter your link.

Cheers

Kristina

Account deleted

04 December 2014, 16:58

I just made a post about this. When I enter images into text blocks (so I can hyperlink them) other users can't see them. They get the box with a question mark, no matter the setting of the page permissions, even if the page has public permission. 

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

04 December 2014, 21:31

Hi Simha,

Please see my response at https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=6592

Cheers

Kristina

5 results