Forums | Mahara Community

Mahara/Moodle integration /
Issue with Moodle

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

08 May 2013, 2:41

Hi

I can get the code from Moodle into Mahara - but when I register the Maraha site in MNet I get

Last connect time
Never 
IP address
Current public key
The public key you are holding for this host is different from the public key it is currently publishing. The currently published key is:

and the published key is blank.  I've regenerated a new key in Mahara - restarted a new database too.  I've even tried clearing out the enteries in MNet - but this just will not work.

Any suggestions?

(Both on Same server Win 2008R2, latest versions of IIS and PHP - PHP all working OK with networking certificate generation and correct INI file setup)
Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

13 May 2013, 10:08

Hello James,

If the area below "... The currently published key is" is empty, all should be fine in regard to the keys. You can compare the key that you have in Moodle with the one in your Mahara instance at /admin/site/networking.php (on Mahara).

Did you go through all the remaining steps for setting up Mahoodle, i.e. give your users the right to roam via MNet? You might want to check the error logs for any indication of why you may not be able to get to Mahara. Sometimes a proxy server behind which Moodle sits prevents http requests from Mahara.

Cheers

Kristina

2 results