Forums | Mahara Community

Mahara/Moodle integration /
Complete Moodle & Mahara integration with Portfolio assignment submission plugin

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

12 April 2013, 3:40

Greetings everyone, I have finally, compiled Mahara and Moodle Intergration and posted in my Blog. I really faced grave difficulties during my installation therefore, this is for people who are new and wants to intergrate Mahara and Moodle. 

Mahara and Moodle Integration (Mahoodle)

Moodle & Mahara plugins integration for Portfolio assignment submission

Hopefully, this will be help to new commers

Thanks

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

12 April 2013, 14:15

Hello Aarif,

Thank you for sharing your steps. The one for setting up Mahoodle are the pretty much the same as on the wiki page, i.e. the document that Inaki created, as far as I can see.

A note of caution: If you want to set up Moodle and Mahara, but also SAML SSO or LDAP, the parent authority needs to be one of those in Mahara instead of "internal".

I'll add links to your blog posts on the wiki for Mahoodle.

Cheers

Kristina

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

12 April 2013, 20:18

Hi Kristina, 

First of all, thanks for the error you saw in my blog. I have corrected it and I will keep on updating as I learn more about it. To be honest, I haven't yet worked with SAML SSO and LDAP but I will definitely have a look and update it.

However, I had a through look at Inaki's document and it was fabulous just sad that didn't find it on time when I needed the most. The only difference I found is that, I tried to create it for System Administrator who would try to install it from scratch in RedHat based OS and install it and all the way till the end.

Anyway I am very happy with this community and will keep on helping and documenting my work for anyone in need.

Please do suggest me if there are any mistakes.

Thanks

3 results