Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Learner Progress Pie Charts

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

20 July 2012, 4:02

Hi,

I am looking for a way to install Pie Chart style graphs onto a learners profile so that the learners and tutors can see how much of the course has been completed based on their marked work.

Is there a way i can do this? If so, how do i do it?

Regards

Daniel

Account deleted

20 July 2012, 4:15

Hi Daniel,

I am not aware of such a plugin, but others might and they'll say if so.

In the mean time, can you explain more about what you're after?

For example, is this moodle data you're wanting graphed?

Thanks,
Melissa.

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

20 July 2012, 8:19

Hello Daniel,

You might want to take a look at the My Learning plugin which is listed at http://wiki.mahara.org/Plugins. There are a few graphs in there. I know that Gregor wanted to use http://www.pchart.net/ at some point for better graphs, but I don't know if that is still the plan.

Cheers

Kristina

Account deleted

20 July 2012, 11:19

The My Learning Plugin is for determining learning styles not for tracking.

I would like a plugin to track learner progress. My students have 15 reflections to complete. I need a plugin to monitor their progress instead of manually checking each student. Ideally it will look like a bar that shows my students and how many assignment they have completed.

20 July 2012, 17:04

Does it to be done in Mahara? Personally I would prefer to have a following up in Moodle for example. And for this purpose I draw your attention to a plugin called Checklist which has bee modified by Emilie Lenel from University of. Caen and Jean Fruitet of University of Nantes for a project. You can see more about this on my presentation made during the MaharaUk 12 in Lancaser (on the MaharaUk 12! Website or on slideshare searching under my name) -dajan
Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

22 July 2012, 20:51

Hi Sandy,

I gave the MyLearning plugin only as an example for a plugin that has graphs included in case Daniel wanted to see what sort of graphing tool others have used.

Cheers

Kristina

6 results