hi regrettably the following error uccured:

../user/sendmessage.php?id=15&replyto= :

A required parameter is missing or malformed

The 'replyto' parameter is not an integer

Thanks for your help!
anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

30 March 2009, 18:53

Hi, what steps did you take to reach that error message?
Account deleted

31 March 2009, 3:24

Hi Nigel! I think it occured because of Richard's new code in htdocs/user/sendmessage.php:

$id = param_integer('id');
 $replytoid = param_integer('replyto', null);
+$replyto = false;
 if (!is_null($replytoid)) {
     $replyto = get_record_sql('
         SELECT

I have deleted the initialization of the reply variable on send message php. And now it's working.

Account deleted

31 March 2009, 5:50

Richard - you might want to triple-check that - maybe it should be $replyto = 0; ?
Account deleted

31 March 2009, 18:39

The initialisation needs to be there I think, the problem is that the system should never create the link that Dietmar somehow got ("user/sendmessage.php?id=15&replyto=").

I think it only happens in the case where the original message fails to get inserted properly in notification_internal_activity. I'll just make sure the replyto param is left off the link in this case.

Account deleted

31 March 2009, 18:57

Hi Dietmar,

I don't believe that deleting that line will fix the problem you got.  Can you still reproduce the original error?  If so, could you let me know the steps you took to get it?  Was the link included in an email, or was it on the Settings -> Notification page (..../account/activity/)?

It would also be helpful to know what the activity preference settings are for "Message from other users" (on ..../account/activity/preferences) for the user who received the message.

Richard.

Account deleted

02 April 2009, 15:50

Hi Richard!

The error occured after sending messages to other users (/user/sendmessage.php). While the other user clicks on that link within the email for answering the message this failure was indicated.

Activity preference settings for user who received the message:  "email" for all settings (11 parts).

Dietmar 

A post by Account deleted was deleted

10 results