Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
1.4 upgrade problem with editor

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

21 December 2011, 12:29

I've just upgraded from v1.3.3. to v1.4.1 and everything seemed to go smoothly.  I have Mahara installed on Windows Server Datacenter (2007).

The problem surfaced with I went to edit the site pages.  Existing pages don't come up in the editor window. The editor window appears to be a plain text window (i.e. none of the formating buttons at the top).  When I click on the save button after adding some text , it turns to "processing" and seems to hang there.  I can click on a tab and move away from site page edit form so the site is not hung up.

I tried editing some blocks in my portfolio views and the text boxes come up the same way (i.e. with a basic text box and the text has the html tags displayed).  The process hangs up again when I click on save, just like for the site pages.

Any ideas on what might possibly be wrong?  I'm not much of a systems programmer--just enough to be dangerous.

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

21 December 2011, 13:43

Okay... the editor just started working without any real changes from me... it must be a Holiday miracle or just something in the system finally reset!

Problem solved!?!?

2 results