Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
GoogleApps Block

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

30 June 2011, 7:53

I'm currently trying to insert the following embebbed document, from Google Docs, but the block doesn't seem to recognize it. Any sugestions?

<iframe width=100% height=560px frameborder=0 src=https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=false&embedded=true&srcid=1USRrBSBSoZsVue5xHsea8UJHKDLHcSQrzXhOxSDotGM&hl=pt_PT></iframe>

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

03 July 2011, 0:29

Hello Emanuel,

When you have the GoogleApps block (either as plugin installed in Mahara 1.3 or included in Mahara 1.4), you don't need the embed code. Did you try to use just the link that Google gives you?

Cheers

Kristina

Account deleted

05 July 2011, 3:53

Hello Emmanuel,

What kind of Google Doc are you trying to share? Is it just one document or is it a folder? I haven't come across the "leaf" yet. If it is a spreadsheet, please try to embed all sheets and not just one.

Cheers

Kristina

Account deleted

05 July 2011, 5:14

The document is a Word document, syncronized with GoogleDocs using Google Cloudconnect.

05 July 2011, 14:53

Hello Emmanuel,

Could you please try with a Google Doc document that you created within GoogleDocs? I don't think the synching option was available when the GoogleApps block was developed and thus if Google has a different URL for it, that would be the reason for it not working.

Cheers

Kristina

6 results