Forums | Mahara Community

Open Discussion /
Universities in UK using Mahara

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

14 June 2011, 6:06

We're putting together some instructions to our students of how to export their portfolio if they are progressing to University or transferring to commercial hosting of their portfolio.

I wondered whether any-one has a list of Univesities in the UK using Mahara?

A bit of an ask I know, if not maybe people wouldn't mind adding their University name to this thread if they are using Mahara.

I think It would be great resource for students who are progressing.

Account deleted

14 June 2011, 6:13

Hi Mike,

Simon Grant has been putting together a list of institutions using Mahara  - it's available at https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=en_GB&key=tqJPVrEVFAUjMj_JJC_-yuw&hl=en_GB#gid=0 though it's in no way complete. It might point you in the direction of some of the institutions who are using Mahara though. If you're not already on it, you could add your details too.

Mahara UK 2011 is being held next week down in Southampton -- if you could attend, you may find that useful too. Details of the meetup are available at http://maharauk.org.

Andrew

Account deleted

14 June 2011, 7:23

Thanks for the info Andrew much appreciated.

Yep, I'm all signed up for Mahara UK 2011 next week. I'm really looking forward to it. Should be a fun couple of days.

Mike

Account deleted

14 June 2011, 7:45

Great stuff! See you there. I'm giving a talk at the Technical spot on using git with mahara, and have a slot in the afternoon on scaling mahara and some of the work we did for that.

Hope to see you there!

Andrew

Account deleted

09 July 2011, 4:11

wow I was looking for the Lincoln University if that is using mahara. And I didnt thought I will get it easily. But my first day of joining to this forum I got it. Thanks Andrew...... :-)

Thanks

Rafi.

San Angelo

A post by Account deleted was deleted

Account deleted

16 April 2012, 5:29

Anyone know whether this list is still being updated. The last two attempts to add data to the spreadsheets seem to have disappeared into a black hole. Shame as this could be a useful resource. Is Simon Grant still handling it?

16 April 2012, 7:57

I personally still have access to it and can edit it as well. Did you ask its author to share the document with you so you also can add the lines you wanted?

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

16 April 2012, 15:01

Hello,

Alternatively, we could transfer the content to a wiki page as then anybody with a mahara.org login can edit the table and it might be more visible.

Cheers

Kristina

A post by Account deleted was deleted

10 results