Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Export View Problem

Brian Lockwood's profile picture

15 May 2011, 9:09

I use a moodle-mahara integrated system and I have found that embedded files in Views do not get included in the exported portfolio.

In other words, the web site looks fine but when you click on  a picture , you get taken to the original Mahara site which, if you are logged in, shows you the picture in a page on its own.

Since the idea is to submit the porfolios as complete website containg all the files and pictures and no external links, this is a bit of a problem, albeit a minor one.

What can I do or what are we doing wrong?

Andy Kirk's profile picture

15 May 2011, 15:59

Sorry to jump in Brian,

but I have a similar question. Whilst I can see embedded files from an exported View's Blog, I cannot see an attached document that was placed as Feedback.

Just wanted to check if this was normal behaviour or if there is some way if showing the feedback document?

Cheers,

Andy

Brian Lockwood's profile picture

16 May 2011, 9:32

Yes, perhaps I sjhould clarify slightly. In an exported view (html), an attached file such as a word document that was a link for the viewer of the view, does work fine.

The only issue is that when I click on a picture, whereas the pictuire file is in the exported folder, clicking on the picture in the exported website tries to take me to the picture in its original position in the originating mahara server.

Andy Kirk's profile picture

17 May 2011, 2:37

Ah I see Brian. Mine's not that similar then and I have discovered that it is related to the hosted version I am using in this case.

Hope you get a soultion.

Andy

4 results