Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
need some help

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

07 April 2011, 8:47

On fresh instalation on SuSE 11.4 x64  I received that message :

:(   Could not execute command: CREATE TABLE ma_config ( field VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, value TEXT, CONSTRAINT PRIMARY KEY (field) )ENGINE=innodb
Call stack (most recent first):
execute_sql("CREATE TABLE ma_config ( field VARCHAR(255) NO...", true) at /srv/www/htdocs/mahara-1.3.5/htdocs/lib/dml.php:1406
execute_sql_arr(array(size 223)) at /srv/www/htdocs/mahara-1.3.5/htdocs/lib/ddl.php:566
install_from_xmldb_file("/srv/www/htdocs/mahara-1.3.5/htdocs/lib/db/install...") at /srv/www/htdocs/mahara-1.3.5/htdocs/lib/upgrade.php:297
upgrade_core(object(stdClass)) at /srv/www/htdocs/mahara-1.3.5/htdocs/admin/upgrade.json.php:93

What sould be fix in that case?

François Marier's profile picture

07 April 2011, 18:02

Hi Oleg,

Are you sure you are installing Mahre into an empty database?

Does the database user you are using have permission to create new tables?

Cheers,

Frnacois

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

09 April 2011, 5:16

Hello Francois,

I had created an empty database with a password and user in phpmysql. After failed installation I checked the database and now there were 96 tables.

I did second try, deleted the database and again created an empty database with same name. Then proceeded with installation again and simultaneously watched the installation process and the database . After database reached 96 tables created I receive that message in installation :

:( Failed to get a recordset: mysql error: [1146: Table 'mahara.MA_config' doesn't exist] in adodb_throw(SELECT * FROM "MA_config" WHERE "field" = 'version' LIMIT 2, ) Command was: SELECT * FROM "MA_config" WHERE "field" = ? and values was (version)
Call stack (most recent first):
get_recordset_sql("SELECT * FROM "MA_config" WHERE "field" = ? ", array(size 1), 0, 2) at /srv/www/htdocs/mahara-1.3.5/htdocs/lib/dml.php:327
get_record_sql("SELECT * FROM "MA_config" WHERE "field" = ? ", array(size 1)) at /srv/www/htdocs/mahara-1.3.5/htdocs/lib/dml.php:309
get_record("config", "field", "version") at /srv/www/htdocs/mahara-1.3.5/htdocs/lib/mahara.php:757
set_config("version", 2010083114) at /srv/www/htdocs/mahara-1.3.5/htdocs/lib/upgrade.php:304
upgrade_core(object(stdClass)) at /srv/www/htdocs/mahara-1.3.5/htdocs/admin/upgrade.json.php:93

I have granted all rights to the user of the database and checked utf_general_ci in Collation.

I am ready to try other approach if it is gonna to help.

Thanks in advance.

3 results