Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Submitting Views to Moodle

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

26 November 2010, 10:56

Hello,

I just wondered who is maintaining the moodle plugins for submitting views to Moodle for assessment?

We have installed these plugins and think they are really useful, but there are a couple of gremlins that need to be ironed out.

It would be good to know who (if anyone) was maintaining these:

http://wiki.mahara.org/index.php?title=System_Administrator%27s_Guide/Moodle%2F%2FMahara_Integration/View_Submission

Thanks, Jez

Iñaki Arenaza's profile picture

27 November 2010, 17:38

I think nobody is actively maintaining them, they are just part of Mahara-contrib (on gitorious.org)

Richard Mansfield appears to be the initial committer, so maybe you could publish your fixes somewhere and ask Richard to merge them.

Saludos.
Iñaki. 

Account deleted

28 November 2010, 21:24

Yep, they're contributed plugins outside core and I don't actively maintain them any more, but I'm happy to apply patches if necessary.

Account deleted

22 December 2010, 8:33

Hi Richard,

Well ive been looking at the plugin but I have never worked with Mnet or Assignments before and am struggling a bit. I have documentation on Mnet from the Moodle side, is there any documentation on Maharas API for Mnet?

This plugin is very powerful and I would really like to get to grips with it. We are starting to use assessesd views with thousands of students, as you can imagine, enrolling them into controlled groups and marking them elsewhere is not practical, so this really is a huge benefit.

If you can offer any advice on how to approach this / links to docs etc I would be greatful.

Thanks, Jez

4 results