Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
It would be great to see...

Mike Korn's profile picture

09 November 2010, 9:20

Hi All,

Not necessarily bugs here, but it would be great to have a couple of things.

First, when finished editing a view it would be great if after you hit the save button it would take you back to the view instead of back to the main page. This gets quite annoying when you have several views and it takes multiple clicks just to get back to where you were. Is there a quick code tweak I could implement to make this happen?

Second, it would be great to have support for audio formats other than mp3 - especially wavs and flacs. I would love to have more options for my audio portfolios.

Third, when uploading unsupported file types the upload icon just spins and spins forever without telling the user the the file he/she is trying to upload is not supported. This is really frustrating for students using the above audio files and m4as as mentioned in a previous post. Of course it would be much better if more file types were supported :)

I love Mahara and it keeps getting better and better and I hope issues such as these can get resolved.

Thanks,

Mike

François Marier's profile picture

09 November 2010, 15:48

Hi Mike,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Don't hesitate to file these as 3 different bugs on the bug tracker.

The bug tracker is not just for things that are obviously broken, but also for suggestions on how to improve things and for feature requests.

Cheers,
Francois

Mike Korn's profile picture

09 November 2010, 19:54

Thanks for the info - all have been submitted to the bug tracker. Looking forward to the improvements.

m

3 results