> Argument 2 passed to LeapImportInternal::import_namedata() must be an

array,

> called in

/usr/local/mahara/NOC-NSF/artefact/internal/import/leap/lib.php on

> line 259 and defined in

> /usr/local/mahara/NOC-NSF/artefact/internal/import/leap/lib.php on

line 510,

> referer: http://moodle.stoas.nl/NOC-NSF/admin/users/add.php

This error occurs when I add a new user by using the LEAP2A file. After completion of this action my screen ends up with a blank white screen and stays like that. I am using version 1.2.6.

Looking in the log files I see the next error. please advise how to solve this.

Tnx!

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

08 November 2010, 15:00

Hi Rens,

It looks like a bug in the importer.  There's actually a lot of new Leap2a code in the 1.2.x branch that we haven't released yet, but I had a quick look there and I'm not convinced that any of the new stuff would fix your error.  Any chance you could file a bug report and attach a copy of your Leap2a file?  We'll probably need that to reproduce the error.

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

08 November 2010, 15:19

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reaction. I will ask one of our technical consultants (most of them are Moodle experts) if they can file a bug report. I hope they will understand. Is that something else than the error code I put into my first anouncement?

I am not very familiar with a community forum like this, so how do I get my LEAP2A file to you?

I sent my LEAP2A file earlier to Kristina Hoepner . She tested this in the demo environment by adding a new user with my LEAP2A file, and it worked well. A colleague of mine has also tried to put my file in his own Mahara environment 1.3 and it worked also fine. I hope this is of any help.

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

09 November 2010, 13:27

Hi Rens and Richard,

Rens' Leap2A file that I imported fine into 1.3 can be accessed at https://rt.catalyst.net.nz/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=177 (only by Richard). Thus, you wouldn't have to send it again, Rens.

Cheers

Kristina

4 results