Forums | Mahara Community

Mahara/Moodle integration /
Error retrieving public key, failed with error code 503: An error occurred at the remote server.

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

08 October 2010, 4:13

Hello,

I am running Moodle 1.9.9 and Mahara 1.3.1 on the same linux server.

I already followed the documentation step by step from Mahara on integrating Mahara with Moodle.

However, when i add XMLRPC integration on Mahara, the URL to moodle and all, then click save, i get the error:

An error occurred while retrieving the public key from the remote server.
Please ensure that the Application and WWW Root fields are correct, and that networking is enabled on the remote host.
Error retrieving public key, failed with error code 503: An error occurred at the remote server. Code:

I already enable networking on Mahara and from Moodle side too.

On Moodle side, Moodle also wasnt able to read the public key of Mahara, BUT at least, i was able to copy it from Mahara and paste it in the box in where it should have existed and i was able to proceed successfully.

Where can i "past" the public key of moodle into Mahara? Why am i getting such errors?

Appreciate any help or hint.

thnx,

amer

Account deleted
Account deleted

25 October 2010, 2:53

An error occurred while retrieving the public key from the remote server. Please ensure that the Application and WWW Root fields are correct, and that networking is enabled on the remote host. Error retrieving public key, failed with error code 503: An error occurred at the remote server. Code:

Account deleted

28 October 2010, 8:14

SSO out

They auto-create user  ENABLED

Gives the following error:

RPC auth/mnet/user_authorise:User with ID 0 attempted to call unauthorised method auth/mnet/auth.php/user_authorise on host http://moodletest.aub.edu.lb/mahara13/htdocsERROR 7:7:User with ID 0 attempted to call unauthorised method auth/mnet/auth.php/user_authorise on host http://moodletest.aub.edu.lb/mahara13/htdocs

If i disable auto-create,  I wont be able to see "Network Server" Link at all.

Any one faced this error?

4 results