Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Mahara 1.3 integration with Moodle

Yuliya Bozhko's profile picture

01 September 2010, 19:27

I've installed Maraha 1.3.0 rc1 and have some questions about Moodle integration.
In the news it was said that Mahara 1.3 is integrated with Moodle 2: 
1. Moodle Repository plugin support (allows a user's Mahara files to be accessed from their Moodle account)
2. Portfolio API to allow import of artefacts from Moodle over MNET. - As I know Portfolio API is on Moodle side which allows for SSO and pushing items to Mahara (by the way, it's not working on the latest Moodle release). If I'm wrong and user can import stuff from Moodle to Mahara, then how does it work?

I've installed Maraha 1.3.0 rc1 and have some questions about Moodle integration.

In the news it was said that Mahara 1.3 is integrated with Moodle 2: 

1. Moodle Repository plugin support (allows a user's Mahara files to be accessed from their Moodle account). As I understand repository plugin for Mahara won't be included into Moodle 2.0 version. It was removed from HEAD version as they have some problems with mnet right now http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-16909 

2. Portfolio API to allow import of artefacts from Moodle over MNET. - Is it correct? As I know Portfolio API is on Moodle side which allows for SSO and pushing items to Mahara (unfortunately I still can't make export to Mahara work on the latest Moodle release). If I'm wrong and user can import stuff from Moodle to Mahara, then how does it work?

Thank you!

1 result