Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Mahoodle SSO issues

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

02 August 2010, 19:46

Hi All,

We have Moodle and Mahara on our own webserver. Both work fine on their own. I have been trying to enable SSO from Moodle into Mahara. I followed the Mahoodle pdf for doing this.

The security keys are recognised correctly and as far as I can tell, all the rights are correct.

Our Moodle server authenticates with LDAP. When you log into Moodle and click the Mahara SSO link it just takes you to the Mahara logon page. HOWEVER, if you then login to Mahara under the admin account, you can see that it created the user in Mahara. If you try to login as that user, you get an 'incorrect credentials' error.

From what I can tell, it is getting the info from Moodle such as Username, First/last name etc correctly, but it's almost as if the password field isn't transfering over properly?

The error log doesn't say much, just says:

[Tue Aug 03 10:19:09 2010] [error] [client XX.XXX.XX.XXX]   * require("/***/mahara/init.php") at /***/mahara/auth/xmlrpc/land.php:50,

Obviously I have X'd and *'d Ip's and file paths.

So yeah, not really sure what it could be. The user gets created fine in Mahara but you can never actually get into it from Moodle or even directly from Mahara.

Any help is apreciated, I have searched around and found a couple of people with similar problems but never really a sollution.

1 result