Forums | Mahara Community

Support /
Embed an image to a blog post

Sigi's profile picture

07 June 2010, 2:39

I am running into a problem with the embed function of an image in a blog post. Though images have been uploaded I do not get the dropdown window where I could choose the image. The only way to embed the image is to grab the URL and insert it.  It works on my other MAHARA site. Is this a know bug I've come across?

Thanks for any help.

Sigi

Sigi's profile picture

07 June 2010, 2:44

BTW  I just tried to embed a picture in this MAHARA installation- it does not work either- only if you grab the URL.....

Sigi's profile picture

07 June 2010, 2:44

BTW  I just tried to embed a picture in this MAHARA installation- it does not work either- only if you grab the URL.....

Sigi's profile picture

11 June 2010, 10:38

Sorry for posting again on this problem, but I have a strong feeling thet there is another problem with email delivery as myself am not getting any more emails from the forums. Would be grateful if anyone could at least confirm reception of this post.

Sigi

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

13 June 2010, 16:25

Hi Sigi,

I got the email of your post.  I do intend to check out the blogpost image problem some time, I can confirm it's not working on mahara.org or on my Mahara 1.2.4 installation either, but for some reason it's still okay on master for me (http://master.dev.mahara.org).

R.

Sigi's profile picture

18 June 2010, 6:38

Thanks Richard,

I do have the same behaviour on my other hosted site where it has always worked fine- and we do have the latest install....    there is no setting at all where you could change something on this. Anyway, at least I know now that it's not my fault ;-) Thanks for your work!

SIgi

6 results