Forums | Mahara Community

Open Discussion /
Calendar in Mahara

anonymous profile picture
Account deleted

13 May 2010, 8:33

Hi all,

Has anybody tried to embed a calendar, or events list into Mahara.   Any suggestions on how this could be done?  I can't seem to find any existing plugin.

We're using Mahara as a portal for our network of educators to share learning resources, and we'd like to add in different events etc that we host, or would be of interest to our members.

Regards,

Tim

François Marier's profile picture

13 May 2010, 17:47

Hi Tim,

We looked briefly at adding an iCal blocktype but we couldn't find a good PHP library for it and so we put that idea on the backburner.

It would be a great feature to have.

Cheers,

Francois

Account deleted

14 May 2010, 5:56

Hello,

Gregor Anzelk has a pluggin for embedding calendar into a view:

http://mahara.org/view/view.php?id=11634

I haven t tested, but it may be a starting point for what you are looking for.

Regards

Mari

14 May 2010, 10:36

How is it possible that there is not a section on this site about plugins and themes?
It 's possible, edited by someone more informed, to have an annotated list of possible expansions?

Account deleted

17 May 2010, 5:57

Hello Fiorentino, This section was created by Nigel: http://wiki.mahara.org/Plugins. However, not all the plugins available are there. I think that only Mahara´s core team can edit the page (at least, I don´t have editing rights), so I imagine that developers who want to share their plugins need to contact Francois or any other core member for that. Regards Mari
François Marier's profile picture

17 May 2010, 18:07

You should be able to edit that page after you log into the wiki. Use your Mahara.org username and password.

Cheers,

Francois

07 June 2010, 10:40

Hi all! Thanks Mari and Francois.

We all know that Wiki is not the place to manage extensions, plugins and themes. Too cumbersome. What should be managed directly from the site in order to encourage the development and sharing.

Regards, F.

Account deleted

23 July 2010, 10:20

Hi there,

I too am looking to plug in a calander to our website for Trainnig events, any idea would be welcome please!

Has anyone got the link to where I can find all pulgins that have been developed for Mahara, I can't seem to find them.

Thank you,

Y

Kristina Hoeppner's profile picture

25 July 2010, 16:14

Hi,

As stated earlier in this thread, there is no single place yet where all plugins can be found. We will think about a good way of collecting all plugin information or at least update the wiki page.

Cheers

Kristina

A post by Account deleted was deleted

10 results